The new edition of LuK Clutch Catalogue for Passenger Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles with additional Applications for Double Clutch Transmissions is nearly 700 pages long is released by Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket and contains a total of nearly 3000 articles for repairing the clutches of vehicles types from more than 60 manufacturers. New in this catalog is the addition of more applications for double clutch transmissions for vehicles of Renault brand. Now, this catalog reaches a market coverage rate of more than 95% vehicles of the Western European vehicle Fleet from the year 1995 to 2015. You can get all LuK Clutch catalog parts for your vehicle repair at LuK clutch kit Auckland.
All the information is available in five languages-English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The big plus point of this catalog is that this helps the distributors and garage employees to identify replacement parts and repairs solutions-whether it’s the LuK RepSet and LuK RepSet Pro for semi and fully -hydraulic clutch systems, or the LuK RepSet DMF and the LuK RepSet 2CT. Sterling Clutch and Brakes are LuK Clutch Dealers Auckland and you can bring your vehicle for a clutch replacement.
Beside featuring introductory information, for instance, about Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket’s clutch expertise and its special tools, it also features LuK Clutch Catalogue for Passenger Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles and an impressive non-verbal structure: Vehicle type, model year and article group-including vehicle- specific information- can be easily found using graphic symbols. Due to color-coded index pages, there is no need to turn a lot of pages for cross-referencing to the right special tool or parts list.
If your vehicle needs any parts, repair or replacement of clutch and brake parts you can visit Sterling Clutch and brakes Auckland. We also supply parts all over New Zealand, namely Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington, Dunedin, and Queenstown. We are the distributor of genuine OEM brands, LUK (Schaeffler), Valeo & Exedy for Clutch parts, hydraulic cylinders and dual mass flywheel (also known as DMF), Single mass flywheel conversions kit (SMF). We are also distributors of Valeo brand automotive light bulbs, windscreen wipers with flat blade technology and ICER & Remsa for brake pads and rotors, Roadhouse, NIBK brake parts all over New Zealand. We also supply Techstop brand brake pads New Zealand wide. You can contact via our website https://Sterlingbrake.co.nz/ or call us on 09-6364919 for any requirements of genuine OEM parts.
Every vehicle owner is worried about smooth running of various car parts including Brakes Pads and Rotors. The reason behind this is that braking system of your vehicle is very important and without proper functioning of this system your ability to stop car quickly in case of emergency gets affected and can also lead to serious accident.
As all car parts get affected from wear and tear due to use and time factor, brake pads and rotors are the parts which are more likely by wear fast due to use. The question that come in your mind as a owner of vehicle owner is that how long the brake pads and rotor lasts and when should they be replaced and how can one tell it something is starting to fail?
The first thing for you is to estimate how long both your brake pads and rotors are likely to last and only then you can you can go in for replacement is to get them inspected from trained auto mechanics. We at Sterling Clutch & brake in Auckland are happy to tell you about how you can prolong the Brake pad and Rotors life..
The general rule is:
* Brake pads can last anywhere between 30,000 to 70,000 miles. The variance is due to your driving style and the driving conditions in which the vehicle is driven. As per the vehicle manufacturers the brake pads will last depending on your vehicle daily milage but in typical conditions it will last between 3 and 7 years.* The life of brake rotor is roughly about 70,000 miles, but they need to be checked for the uneven war and tear. Any uneven surface on the rotors should be corrected through turning and machining and making it round again. This machining can be done for two to three times in actual rotor life before it needs complete replacement. But since the new vehicles are very sensitive and it is cost effective to replace rotor when some thing happens to rotor from wear and tear and brakes are not functioning properly.
Tips to make Brake Pads and Rotors Last Longer
You can make brake pads and rotors last longer by following few of the tips given below and your driving habits and techniques:
* Best way to increase life of your brakes is to obey the speed limit. It is very taxing on your brakes and your brake pads will wear out fast if you stop at high rates of speed and suddenly.
* Always use your right foot for both acceleration and brake pedals. Some vehicle drivers use their left foot to hit the brake before the right foot is completely off the accelerator, requiring more brake effort.
* Be aware of the traffic movement. It will be less taxing on your brakes if you brake slowly or coast. Make it a habit to stop gradually well before a traffic light, rather than suddenly applying the brakes quickly when you get closer to light signal.
* Always minimize the amount of weight in your vehicle. With less mass to stop, it will be less taxing on your brakes as they will have to work less.
* Have the brake system inspected regularly. If the brake pads are worn out more stress is put on the rotor and other parts in the braking system. By regular inspection and early detection of worn out brake pads, you’ll not only ensure the safety of your self and your vehicle but also other components of braking system. To avoid unusual Brake pads and Rotor wear and tear you can contact us us for brake replacement service in Auckland.
If you drive your vehicle cautiously, follow the recommended minimum maintenance and contact your car garage for regular brake service and vehicle, you will be able to keep brake pads and rotors lasting as long as possible and also ensure your safety as well as the safety of other drivers on the road and off course your loved vehicle also.
For getting complete Brake and Rotors check up, and any other replacement of parts you can contact your trusted auto shop Sterling Clutch and Brakes @ 09 636 4919 or in case you have any query regarding clutch or brakes regarding your vehicle you can contact us at http://Sterlingbrake.co.nz/.