Finding it difficult to choose an automobile service nearby? It is a common problem for the car owners. Though most of the car owners in New Zealand prefer to take their car to a nearest auto repairing shop, there are many people who prefer to choose the car dealers as well.
There are fair reasons why people choose to depend on the independent auto shops in their local area. The most common reason is the exclusive assistances they get from the local automobile shops. If it’s still an arguable topic for you, and the local clutch and brake repair service in Auckland and the other leading cities in NZ are untrustworthy to you; here we show you the reasons to trust them.
- Escape Extra Expenses
Teaming up with any local automobile service provider for your car servicing or repair, you can easily escape extra expenses. There’s a valid reason behind the inexpensive servicing, and repairing of auto parts, clutch and brake pad replacement in independent auto shops. These local service stations are typically set in smaller spaces (compared to auto repair service dealers), less number of employees (number is less, not efficiency) causing the local shops have lower overhead expenses. It helps them to charge lower cost than any featured auto service dealer in Auckland.
- Basic Maintenance at Convenient Budget
For basic maintenance and minor repairing or replacement, who can be better than a reliable local area independent automobile service centre? Considering their servicing costs, dealer service centres charge much higher. When you depend on someone like Sterling Brakes, you make bigger savings certainly.
- High-Quality Service
Every independent auto repair shop, starting from Auckland to Christchurch, is in hard competition to create own position and customer trail. This makes them work tirelessly assuring excellent quality and unmatched customer support. Offering best possible service within most competitive pricing is another outcome of this high competition market. For every smart service buyer, this is a great opportunity to take the best out the service provider.
Note: It’s also up to you somewhat in finding out the most reliable service provider near you!
- Easier Communication
In any independent local shop, the mechanics work closely their customers. There are fewer formalities and more direct communication. In such automobile repairing shops, you are proposed with a homely comfort that you won’t experience at any dealership company. The mechanics are highly professional in their work, but friendlier in communication.
So, these are the basic reasons (we think!) that make people depend on the local automobile service providers like SterlingBrakes. We assure you get the best service in best price in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or Dunedin or any other city in New Zealand.
Car brakes are essentially crucial parts in vehicle systems and it requires regular maintenance and required repair or replacement works on time. To make sure the vehicle performance and safety, make sure that the braking systems are working perfectly. Arrange for a complete brake service to consult brake specialists and brake replacement parts in Auckland.
Brake System Malfunction Symptoms
- squealing or screeching brakes
- spongy, low, hard or soft brake pedal
- trembling steering wheel under braking
- lose vehicle grip under braking
- longer stoppage time required than normal
It is important that the car brake and clutch work properly and it is not only important for the car owner but also for his/her family to stay safe and secure on road and avoid the risk of having an accident.
Types of Car Brake System
There are two types of car brake systems and also a combination type brake system is available.
- Drum Brakes include Brake shoes, with linings attached. These are positioned inside the brake drums and the drums rotate with the wheel. When pressure is given onto the brake pedal, the hydraulic fluid within the braking system forces the brake shoes to the outer side until the linings get in touch with the inner side of the drum and force it to stop.
- Disc Brakes work in same way, apart from the brake that is made up of a stationary caliper, and a disc rotating with the wheel. When the pedal is pushed down, the hydraulic pressure forces the brake pads in the caliper to clamp on the disc.
Most of the modern day late models of the cars have disc brakes or combination brake system of front disc and rear drum brakes.
Note: Brakes are heat, water and moisture sensitive, and every time brake pedals are pushed down (or even foot is kept on it), the pads and linings erodes.
Complete Brake Repair Auckland
Arrange a total all-inclusive brake repair & replacement service to make sure the brake is in best working condition. A thorough brake repair service not only includes fitting brake pads or shoes and running the braking system but it also includes:
- examining and upgrading/replacing brake calipers
- repairing or replacing rotors or drum
- examining and/or replacing wheel bearings
- examining backing plates and brake lines
- examining and replacing (if required) all hardware and car coil kits on drum brakes
- examining and replacing wheel cylinders/master cylinders
- washing out the entire brake system